Monday, August 11, 2014

And So It Continues... New Stages Coming Soon

Update: 

Some new information has popped up regarding the future of Line Rangers!
.........................................................

A new event was announced for the Taiwan region about 18 hours ago which continues LINE's preferential treatment toward a segment of their market. Here's the splash screen that users from that region received:

They call it a "TV" event. It's for users who have their LINE account registered with a Taiwan phone number only. The event gives away Ranger themed t-shirts to some lucky winners, but it also gives away 100 free rubies to all users who have passed stage 70. Players who pass stage 144 between August 20 and September 5 will also receive 100 rubies as well as a free 5 star ranger (hence the pic of Dumpy of KSM, but it is uncertain whether those two are the ones players will get).

This points out something important for the rest of us non-Taiwanese players: A new area will be released on August 20th. Well, I guess there's no incentive to rush to clear the new stages for the rest of us. It's not fair, as usual. But we are used to it.

19 comments:

  1. Event 1 is applicable to new players only that registered from Aug 8 onwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While already to pass 132, you sure need 5*Premium Ranger, to pass 144, I think everyone will already have many 5*Premium Rangers Mastered.

    Usually US version always get crappy stuff in Japanese/Korean game, while "main" version get many contents. I thought for once I'm on the JP version I'll get nice stuff, but even not ! Should have moved to Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious about the new free rangers ... What about first 5-star Speed Rangers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey is 5 star speed ranger, maybe another one new 5 star speed ranger will be nice

      Delete
    2. They are changing the invite 100 gift on August so I'm willing to bet the new area 5 star ranger is Honey.

      Delete
    3. And I already mastered those rangers.. Songster cony, honey, ahh.. Shouldn't have too rush on spending my rubies :D

      Delete
    4. I don't think it is honey. Sorcerer cony used to be a super ranger. Honey isn't very good anyway. Maybe hip hop brown?

      Delete
  5. Off topic: Can someone tell me how on earth a level 60 player with free rangers can make it past stage 11and score 12 million+ points in the endless battle? After I hit the Maze of Illusion characters it's pretty much over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stoop23, We will be able to pass stage 144 without 5 star premium rangers. It's only a question of 'when' we can do it. I was able to pass stage 132 with only 2 free farmable rangers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nasturtium, I can tell u how.. It's called cheating! They use a cracked version of the game that allows unlimited spawning without any cool down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that hardly seems sporting. What incentive is there to climb the team battle rankings if the deck is stacked that way? It seems these cheaters would be really easy to spot, though. They're ruining the game's ecology and Line should axe `em right quick.

      Delete
    2. Saw some players enemy collection. Level 60 player has never defeated nut before. I suspect they are cheating. They have premium rangers. Is this true?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the post Panic, I'm also heartbroken about the region specific events (wipes tears from face). Looking forward to the new stages though:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have some additional news about this to share that's somewhat related to this event. But I'll do it tomorrow when I'm on the computer so I can post a couple screenies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anonymouse
    They use a hacked/cracked file of the game. I have seen screen shots, it allows u to spawn rangers with zero cool down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Depends on how you look at it :)
      http://linerangers.blogspot.com/2014/08/sally-were-almost-there.html

      Delete