Tuesday, April 15, 2014

New Areas Coming Soon for LINE Rangers

Looks like April 17, 2014 (local Japan time, I'm guessing) is when the new content will drop. Two new zones are being opened where we will grind our faces and try to get a few steps closer to saving Sally.

"Altar of Flame" looks to be a fire-themed area with some ghoulish looking enemies. "Castle in the Sky" looks like an airy zone that might be kind of pretty. From the looks of the current map, we are going "up" some mountain where they are taking Sally captive. Perhaps "Castle in the Sky" means we are getting much closer to the top of the mysterious prison?

Anyway, I'm excited to see what's new. I am curious about whether they will increase the maximum user level for more upgrades. Particularly since we seemed to have capped at 999999 tower HP as of user level 54's upgrade (assuming 100% Treasure found) I wonder if the tower HP cap will be given a bump up. Will more desirable rangers be obtainable from the new stages? Time will tell...

In the meantime, I've been spending my feathers leveling up some extra rangers in case they become useful for future stages. If not, maybe they'll be delicious cookies for any attractive new rangers that may come along. Also, I've been banking a lot of gold coins. Personally, I've been farming stages 76 and 80 to maximize on experience gain and gold coins. When I have time and energy I also play around with different teams to see if I can clear stage 84 with different rangers.

If you have already cleared 84, what have you all been doing in the meantime? :) Leveling? Farming for Treasure? Still looking for some special rangers?

What is everyone else doing? Stage 71? 76? 81? 84? Drop me some comments!

2 comments:

  1. I've been grinding stage 80 and 82 for exp and coins. 82 is slightly faster and has vlad (which someone on youtube used to pass 84 with only free rangers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it's wiser if i comment on your post about stage 84, but same with you, i just leveling my other rangers, still looking for good rangers, and banking a lot of gold because i still can't clear stage 84. clara is only splash ranger i have and obviously i still can't win

    ReplyDelete