Saturday, April 26, 2014

Quick Weekend Update April 26

I just wanted to post a quick one to bring attention to the new stuff on the blog.

1. The LINE Friend ID sharing post is a permanent new addition. You can always access it by clicking on the link bar at the top (mobile blog readers unfortunately can't see the link bar, though). Don't be shy, post your info for sharing and helping other players!

2. I updated my New Stage 84 post with a normal ranger team strategy for anyone who may want some insight there.

3. I updated my thoughts on teams and strategies for the Altar of Flame area. I've cleared the zone finally. When I have some intelligent ideas for Castle in the Sky, I'll write some new posts.

Finally, I will of course keep updating the posts with full list of rangers, obtainable rangers from new stages, and new area Treasures as I progress through them.

Thanks to everyone who has been reading and following through my adventures in LINE Rangers. I appreciate the replies and feedback!

Good luck and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Line Id :CubanBread level 15
    I love the game looking to add new friends for help

    ReplyDelete